Babyletto Hudson vs Lolly
Suppose the baby has been born and your (parent’s) worries got no chill. You are trying your best to get everything for your baby. Even it starts happening when you hear the good news. The first thing you choose is to design a nursery for your little one so that he can have every joy of his childhood. You make everything available for your baby, from a nipple to a nice pair of shoes. But did you forget about having a crib in that nursery? Or have any difficulty in deciding which is the best baby crib and which one to choose?
With different market options, you find Babyletto Hudson vs Lolly the best cribs for your child. But you couldn’t decide which one will suit your baby. Could you? Of course, you have these questions in your mind because your happiness knew no bounds when you have that little smurf. That’s why in this article we’ll help you in deciding between Babyletto Hudson vs Lolly which one is the best.
Let’s dig into them.
Babyletto Hudson vs Lolly- Why Babyletto?
When it comes to the best portable, spacious, and comfortable cribs for your babies, Babyletto has a glowing name in one of the best cribs manufacturing and selling companies around the world. It offers a wide variety of cribs for every baby. There is a lot to choose from for the parents, from the full-size convertible, mini cribs, and portable to metal.
But still staying at Babyletto, parents find difficulty between choosing Hudson vs Lolly or Modo vs Hudson. But the thing is you should not be worried as there is not that much difference between both. But even for better selection, let’s explore them both one by one and then make a comparison.
Babyletto Hudson vs Lolly- Comparison
Since we have described Babyletto Hudson vs Lolly, let’s discuss them on different parameters or factors and decide whether there is any difference in both? Which is offering more and why? Which one is worth buying and will suit your baby’s nursery? So, have a look at these parameters, and you’ll have all the answers.
Greenguard Gold Certified
Safe for babies
Greenguard Gold Certified
3-in-1 Convertible crib
non-toxic multi-step painting
Made of solid New Zealand pine wood
As I have already told you, there is not much difference between these two, but let’s see the offerings in each. When it comes to features the both are entirely worth buying. How?
- Babyletto Hudson is a 3-in-1 convertible crib that is itself a crib plus a toddler bed, day bed, and a junior bed with an included conversion kit. It means you can use it to make your baby and a toddler sound asleep because it offers three features.
- Hudson crib completes your nursery with the Babyletto Hudson 3-drawer or 6-drawer dresser. Babyletto Hudson dresser is its additional feature that you will get for your baby.
- While talking about the Babyletto Lolly crib, it is also a 3-in-1 convertible crib with the same Hudson features. Still, the junior bed doesn’t come with it. However, a conversion kit is included if you want to buy you have to buy it separately.
- It does complete your nursery with a Babyletto Lolly dresser which is a 3-drawer or 6-drawer.
When it comes to material, Babyletto Lolly vs Hudson is made with sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the best woods used for furniture. This ensures that both the products must have a clean look with no visible screws or bolts on the exterior side.
As far as the baby’s safety is concerned, Babyletto Hudson vs Lolly ensures complete protection for your little one. Both meet with the U.S. CPSC and ASTM International safety standards with their multiple safety features. They both include a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe. So, your baby has a safe place to enjoy his company.
Design and style:
In Babyletto Lolly vs Hudson,
- Babyletto Lolly crib comes in modern contrast style and playful accents. It’s available in different colors such as Black, White, Navy, and Gray. It is gently curved.
- While Babyletto Hudson’s crib comes in a rounded spindle design, it does available in more colors than Lolly, like Espresso, white, gray, black, etc. Plus, it is sturdy.
Dimensions and weight
In Babyletto Hudson vs Lolly,
- Babyletto Hudson crib comes in 53.625 x 29.625 x 34.875 plus 53 pounds item weight. However, the recommended baby weight is from 7.5 pounds to 50 pounds.
- While Babyletto Lolly crib comes in 53.625x 30.25x 35.25 (LxWxH) plus 55 pounds item weight, however, for this crib, the recommended baby weight is from 7.5 to 55 pounds.
- However, they both are made with round spindles on all four sides, and both are versatile. They both have an open layout that enables you to see your baby from anywhere.
Mattress and Adjusted height:
When it comes to Mattress information and adjusted height, Babyletto Lolly vs Hudson has the same standard mattress compatibility. This means you can fit all traditional-size mattresses in both cribs. The same thing applies to height, and the mattress is adjustable to 4 positions in both Hudson and Lolly crib.
The Babyletto Hudson vs Lolly is scientifically tested for over 10,000 chemical and VOCs and awarded with a Gold certificate. They create cleaner indoor air and a healthier environment for your baby where he can sleep, eat, play and grow.
Budget or price:
While buying a decent crib for your baby, the price must not be your concern because you will buy happiness for your baby, and joy has no cost. But it is still something to consider.
- For buying Babyletto Hudson, you should have at least $330 in your pocket.
- While for Babyletto Lolly, you should have at least $400.
Babyletto hudson 3-in-1 convertible crib
Babyletto has proud in selling Hudson crib as it is one of its best cribs out there. Baby finds itself a little bit in a parallel universe while staying in Hudson’s crib. It has a mind-blowing beauty with clean lines. It is a portable 3-in-1 convertible crib. It means you can convert it into two bigger beds. It is sturdy and giant, so it grows with your baby as he gets more springs of his life. It is a modern, baby-friendly, and eco-friendly crib that suits your baby best. Hudson is for all-around use for a young family. Being mom or dad, you can have a lot of time for minding your own business while your baby is in its comfort.
You would be amazed to hear that it’s a royal crib that was first gifted for Meghan Markle’s baby. That’s why it deserves this title. Moreover, it completes your nursery and the best place for your baby to sleep, eat, play and hang out.
Babyletto Lolly 3-in-1 convertible crib
If Babyletto got Hudson’s crib’s back, it doesn’t mean Lolly is bad or something. Of course, it is also one of its refined products for babies. Lolly 3-in-1 convertible crib is the same as Hudson, but there is a little difference in price, size, and design. Well, no worries, we shall soon explore a great comparison between these both on different parameters. But about the Lolly crib, it is also a 3-in-1 convertible crib for your baby. Babyletto lolly is also the modern and most demanded crib by a baby. It is marvelously designed by Babyletto and has excellent versatility for a family. Surrounded with spindles, it appears in a modern, sleek European look with a retro-style touch.
Baby will have it with himself for many years. Plus, it will add a pleasant look and an exceptional standard to your baby’s nursery.
Hudson Vs Lolly: Which is the Best? (Conclusion)
I believe that you can now easily choose one after a fair comparison between Babyletto Hudson vs Lolly. But if there is still any ambiguity, then let me make it more precise.
If you ask me for the final decision, I’ll Suggest the Babyletto Hudson Crib because of its attractive features and some extra features over the babyletto lolly. Hudson Crib uses only non-toxic finishes for their cribs and has all the features as the lolly crib. Moreover, its price is very reasonable as compare to lolly crib including all the security features, so you must go for the Babyletto Hudson.
A wonderful Crib for life just for around $339.
I hope this article is informative for you and it helps you in making the final decision between Babyletto Hudson vs Lolly. Please share which crib you have purchased for your baby and how you find it.
Related Article: Babyletto Hudson vs Scoot Crib