When your baby has grown, you may need a safer and nonslip baby bath mat for the tub so that your baby can spend the enjoyable moments safely. Here is the list of the safest and Best Non-Slip Bath Mat for Baby you can choose any of them to make tub time safer.
Bathing your baby is a wonderful time to bond, but you must ensure that it is a safer experience for the baby as it can lead to any disaster. Bathing mats can be a third hand to avoid your baby slipping in a bathing tub safely. You can use the bathing mats on the floor of the bathroom as well so that when your baby steps out of the bath, it should be on a secure, safer, and nonslip mat. How to clean the playmats
Best Non Slip Bath Mat for Baby 2021
Baby bath mats are not so expensive, and many moms recommend these mats as a useful and safer baby product. We have selected some of the top bath mats specially made for your babies.
1. Skip Hop Moby Non-Slip Baby Bath Mat
Our first bath Mat on the list of Non-Slip Bath mats for Baby is Skip Hop Moby. Specially designed for babies with comfort in mind, babies love their whole shapes, available in two colors. Skip Hop Bath Mat is made of textured material and provides a nonslip surface. Moreover, it has the perfect design and shapes for easy drainage, which allows quick drying of the mat. The whale tail works as a hook to hang on your towel bar or showerhead when the baby bath is done.
There are many suction cups on the whale shape mat to hold it on the surface of the tub or floor. A small hole for drainage also allows quick drying. It can fit the smaller and narrow tub well and is very useful if you are newly transitioned to a bath mat.
Key Features are as under:
- It gives a textured and non-slip surface to your babies.
- Whale shape has the suction cups all-over the surface and helps to put on your smooth tub surface non-slippery.
- A hole for drainage also helps to dry quickly.
- Use on smooth bath surfaces to ensure a secure attachment
- whale tail can be used as Hook for drying and help reduce mildew build-up.
2. OTHWAY Non-Slip Bathmat with Strong Suction Cups
OTHWAY Baby bath mat will make bathing safer and more enjoyable for your baby, and it is a perfect solution for babies and toddlers. As a parent, you need no longer worry about accidents in the bathtub. It is made of environment-friendly soft rubber. This mat has many strong suction cups to cling well and keep the mat in place, which provides safety for your babies. Moreover, it has a great size to fit any standard bathing tub.
It has the Cobblestones Surface, which provides you both mini foot massage. Also, its rubber feels softer than PVC and doesn’t get slippery even if wet. Because the suction cups stick to the tub very strongly, your baby has less chance of slipping. It is recommended to hang it up after each use and let it air dry.
3. Munchkin Dandy Dots Bath Mat
A very cute and beautiful design, with all the colorful dots on its surface, gives an attractive look to babies. Also, a secure and nonslip mat for your baby. It has a nonslip outer surface; on the other hand, it has suction cups that keep the bath mat securely in place. So when your baby steps on the bath mat, it provides a non-slippery and stable surface. Munchkin dandy dots are made of latex and BPA-free rubber and are quite safe for babies. It is available in two standard sizes that can be easily fit into any bathroom or tub. Besides these attractive features, it has a very low price, check out its latest prize on Amazon.
4. AmazerBath Bath Tub Mat
AmazerBath Math mat is one of the most top-rated bath mats on amazon and it has an amazing price of $8.5. It is an extra-large bat mat and can be fitted to any standard bathtub. It has 200 suction cups to hold the bath mat in place. Moreover, 176 drainage holes make its cleaning so easy.
AmazerBath Bath Tub Mat, Non-Slip Shower Mats with Suction Cups and Drain Holes, Bathtub Mats Bathroom Mats Machine Washable,
5. Yimobra Original Bath Tub Shower Mat Extra Long
Yimobra Original Bath Mat is another Extra Long mat that can fit into any bathtub. It is big and comfortable but has many cuts out, which help for quick cleaning and dryness. It is available in more than 15 colors, and you can choose your favorite one just around $10
- It comes in an extra-large size
- Made of high-quality Pvc
- BPA Free
- Latex Free
- It contains 200 suction cups to hold the bath mat in place on smooth and clean surfaces.
- This bath mat has more colors (17 colors)
- Yimobra large bathtub mat 40-inch x 16 inch and provides maximum coverage.
- It has 76 drain holes drains water out quickly and keeps the mat dry and clean
- The bath mat is machine-washable to facilitate hassle-free maintenance
6. TIKE SMART Extra-Long Non-Slip Bathtub & Shower Mat
TIKE SMART Bath mat is another extra large bath mat available in many colors, and we place it in the 6th position on the Best Non-Slip Bath Mat for Baby list. It is made of vinyl and is recommended for flat or smooth surfaces. Your baby is safe in the bathtub as it is extra long at 39 inches compared to any other mat. When it comes to cleaning, it is so easy, and you can wash it even in the washing machine. Moreover, it has 174 drainage holes, allowing the water to flow quickly, allowing easy cleaning, and making the mat mold resistant compared to the other mat.
The mat’s surface is lightly textured and non slippery. It is also safe for children as made of allergen-free vinyl, which is phthalate-free, BPA free.
7. Kikkerland Bathmat, Whale
One of the stylish bath mats has a beautiful whale design. Kikkerland bathmat comes with an extra pool of suction cups to keep the mat in place, no matter how active your baby is. It has a decent size and may not cover the full bath tub, but it does cover enough space for your baby to bat and sit safely without slipping around the bathtub. It is made of natural rubber, and it is an entirely non-slip material.
It is a good quality mat and also available in other designs with a shark, an anchor, and an owl. However, to maintain its quality it is recommended to rinsed every week with the solution of water and bleach and then hung up until it dry.
8. GORILLA GRIP Original Patented Bath Mat for babies
This bath mat is from Gorilla Grip company and has the highest rating and review on Amazon in the bath mat category. This bath mat has a very simple design and product a smooth and non-slippery surface for your babies.Moreover, 324 suction cups help the mat not to move and stay in place.
It has quite large size and can cover most of the bathtubs easily. Small holes throughout its surface allow quick water flow, which helps not to form mold under the mat’s surface. This is a safe baby mat as it is non-toxic and has no toxic smell. Moreover, it is BPA, latex, and phthalate-free.
Its maintenance and cleanness are also very easy, and you can wash it in a machine or washer directly. The company recommends washing it regularly to avoid any slippery surface buildup. Most importantly, if you are unsatisfied with the mat, the company offers a ten years warranty, and you can return it anytime.
Moreover, it is available in many attractive colors, and you can choose your favorite color to match your bathtub.
9. Ikea Patrull Bathtub Mat, Crocodile Green
Ikea crocodile bath mat is made of rubber and in the shape of a crocodile, which makes it an appealing product for babies. It can be easy to wash and maintain, and for longer life, you need to dry it after washing to avoid mold spots on it.
10. Hermosa Nontoxic and Allergen-Free Vinyl Bath Mat
This is for you if you are looking for a safe and standard-sized mat that can cover all the bathtubs. Hermosa Bath Mat is a Nontoxic and Allergen-Free mat made of high-quality Vinyl material. The most convenient washing for moms can be cleaned in the washing machine. It is a good mat for toddlers and babies.
11. Salinka Ocean Anti Slip Baby Bath Mat
Salinka Ocean Baby Bath Mat has a colorful theme and design that babies feel happy to take a bath on it. And its design is best interesting for children, and it includes different sea creatures in shining colors. Like all the other bath mats, it holds the surface with strong suction cups. It is super safe as it meets most safety requirements for the USA (ASTM) and European (EN71). These safety standards ensure that no toxic or harmful materials have been used in making this bath mat.
Salinka Ocean Baby Bath Mat is not only safe but is very durable as it is made of high-quality PVC material to last for years. And now comes to its size, it is a standard size that can be fitted to any standard bathtubs and showers.
what are the advantages of using a baby bath mat?
A bath mat can be used on the bathroom’s flat surface or at the bathtub’s base. A Best Non-Slip Bath Mat for Baby can provide you with several advantages.
- Prevents Your baby from Slipping: A bath mat can provide an exciting and enjoyable experience for your baby and prevent them from slipping. A bath mat has a non-slip surface where your baby can easily move around without fearing to fall.
- Comfort: If you place a bath mat inside the bathing tub, it will give you a comfortable floor for your baby to sit on. Moreover, even cold or hot water gives a comfortable feeling.
- Babies can have an enjoyable time in the tub: Different bath mats come in very appealing shapes and wonderful colors, so your baby can have a more enjoyable time in the bathtub.
How to choose the Best Non-Slip Bath Mat for Baby?
You can choose your Best Non-Slip Bath Mat for your Baby by considering the following factors:
- Materials Of Bath Mat
- Non-slip and Bath Surface
- Suction Cups
- Design and Shape
- Size Of Bath Mat
- Drainage holes
- Washing and Maintenance
- Antibacterial and non-toxic
- Mildew Spot resistant
Materials of Bath Mat:
Before buying a Non-Slip Bath Mat for Baby, confirm its material. It must be high quality. You can quickly rat the bath mat material with the following factors:
- BPA-free: Ensure it is free from a dangerous chemical (BPA) used to make plastics.
- Phthalates: is another bad-quality plastic ingredient you might want to avoid.
- Allergen-free: Make sure it will not cause any allergic reaction to your baby’s skin.
Non-slip and Bath Surface
Safety first, check your bath mat must be non-slip as few are made to grip smooth surfaces, not for a textured tub.
For Best Non-Slip Bath Mat for Baby, suction Cups are very important in the case of a baby bath mat as they provide the grip and hold the mat in place. The more suction cups, the better grip. So check whether your bath mat has cups on the entire area for better grip or not.
Design and Shape
Bath mats are available in different colors and shapes. Normally babies love a colorful and animal-shaped bath mat. But these mats may not cover the entire area of the bathtub. So while selecting the design, you must consider this point.
Size of Bath Mat:
Make sure the bath mat covers the maximum area of the bathtub.
Baby feels pleasure and comfortable during bath time. A thick mat can provide more comfort to sitting on it than others.
A large number of drainage holes will result in the quick flow of water through it and fewer cleaning concerns, and it will dry quickly.
Washing and Maintenance
Cleaning is a big concern in the case of a bath mat, and if you neglect it, the bath mat may turn moldy fast. Some bath mats have easy washing options as they are machine washable.
Antibacterial and Non-toxic
It will be a bonus to check if your bath mat is resisting bacteria and is non-toxic.
Mildew Spot resistant
If you do not regularly clean and dry the bath mat, mold spots can appear and build up an unpleasant look. So your bath mat is made to be resistant to mildew.
What is the safest bath mat?
You can consider a few factors for determining whether your bath mat is safe or not:
- Safety Standard and Certifications: There are different safety standards like the USA (ASTM) and European (EN71)
- The bath mat material: Non-slip material will decrease the risk of slipping when showering.
- The grip of the mat with the surface: Suction cups are used to provide the grip to the bath mat. If they are built on the entire mat, it will have a better grip.
Check out the best play mat for hard surfaces.