When your twins start eating solid and hard food, at this stage you may need a High chair for easy feeding. We have researched the best High Chairs For Twins and save your time and pick from top list of baby High Chairs:
Best High Chair For Twins 2021
|Cosco Simple Fold High Chair with 3-Position Tray||
|Graco Blossom 6 in 1 Convertible High Chair||
6 in 1 is one of the best high
|Joovy Nook High Chair||
Best Option for your twins
|Graco Slim Snacker High Chair||
|Abiie Beyond Wooden High Chair with Tray||
Wooden High Chair
|Oribel Cocoon 3-Stage Adjustable Highchair||
Waterproof Foam Seat
|Evenflo 4-in-1 Eat & Grow Convertible High Chair||
4 in 1 convertible high chair
|Ingenuity Trio 3-in-1 High Chair||
4 locking positions
|Maxi-Cosi 6-in-1 Minla High Chair||
6 modes for 6 years of baby
|Fisher-Price SpaceSaver High Chair||
Affordable Chair for twins
It is important to mention here that no high chair is specially made for the twins’ babies, but you can use two for your twins. But Graco can handle two at a time
Table of Content:
- How to choose the best High Chair?
- Types of Highchairs
- Top High Chairs For Twins 2021
- Cosco Simple Fold High Chair with 3-Position Tray Review
- Graco Blossom 6 in 1 Convertible High Chair Review
- Joovy Nook High Chair Review
- Graco EveryStep 7 in 1 High Chair Review
- Abiie Beyond Wooden High Chair with Tray
- Evenflo 4-in-1 Eat & Grow Convertible High Chair
- Oribel Cocoon 3-Stage Adjustable Highchair
- Ingenuity Trio 3-in-1 High Chair
- MAXI-COSI 6-IN-1 MINLA HIGH CHAIR Review
- Fisher-Price SpaceSaver High Chair
- Advantages of Highchair
- Our recommendations:
How to choose the best High Chair?
You can choose the perfect and most safe high chair by considering the following features of a high chair:
- Price and Usage
- Check whether the high chair is safe for your baby?
- Easy Cleaning
- Which type of High chair do you need?
Consider Price and Usage of HighChiars:
I have placed the price factor at the top for choosing a high chair because there is a lot of variant in price in case of highchairs. You can choose the baby high chairs in a range of $50 to $500, therefore consider your budget while purchasing twins high chairs.
The second most important factor is its usage, if you are planning to use it for toddlers for around 2 to 4 years, then you may go for some expansive option.
Is the high chair safe for your baby?
Safety of high chair is the most important aspect you need to look at while buying the highchairs for twins. Check its height and stability and it must have a solid structure to handle any kind of movement. Make sure your baby product must certify with all related safety standards and certifications.
Moreover, placement of a highchair is also important, make sure it has a safe distance from any hazards. Don’t place the chair near any hot surfaces, sharp utensils, candles, etc to avoid any mishap. And finally, consider the weight limits according to your baby.
Consider Space in Children Nursery:
Make sure you must consider the available space before selecting the baby highchair.
The primary usage of a high chair is feeding and it can be a messy job, which need special cleaning. So your highchair must have a smooth and straight design which can be cleaned easily. Most of the chairs come with feeding-trays that can be removed and you can wash them easily. Also, these are available in different materials like plastic and wood, you can even wash the plastic highchair, however wood highchair are also cleanable.
Normally baby Highchairs are made of wood and plastic. You can choose any material of your choice, wooden chairs are considered the more solid and safe option.
Weight Limit and Weight of HighChair:
Every Baby Highchair has a weight limit, you can review its manual for the maximum weight limit. Moreover, the weight of a highchair is also an important factor if you are looking for a portable or want to carry the chair on travel. Lightweight highchairs can easily be moveable for traveling. Whether a high chair with wheels can play the same rule while traveling.
Comfort for baby:
Soft and comfortable seats enable your baby to have a restful period in it. If your baby is always on the move then the softness of the high chair can play a big role in keeping the baby happy while eating.
Types of Highchairs
There are different types of highchairs available with different unique features and you can choose according to your requirement. Following are the most common types of high chairs:
- Traditional Highchair: These are the high chair with a soft arm and large base, usually they have a wheel for movement around your house.
- Folding or Portable Highchair: These are best for traveling, you can fold them easily and can take them in the car. Also, these are very lightweight and do not require much space and you set them anywhere.
1. Cosco Simple Fold High Chair | Best Budget High Chair
Cosco Simple Fold High Chair is the number one chair on our list because it has a very good rating and review and its price is under $50. So it is a very good option for your twins available in different colors and prints. The most attractive feature is that it is easily foldable, lightweight and you can carry in travel with ease.
This product meets all famous safety standards like JPMA and ASTM certified and it has a three-point harness to keep your baby safe. Its fabric is also easily cleanable but its seats are not removable. This Baby high chair provides you the three different positions to adjust to and allows you to serve food as they grow older. This baby chair also has a very comfortable seat for your baby, moreover, the leg rest adds additional comforts.
- Affordable Price
- Removable feeding tray for easy washing
- Good for travel, You can fold it easily
- Folds Away for Storage
- Secure Seating
- Soft, Durable Fabric
- Comfortable Leg Rest
- It JPMA and ASTM certified safe product.
- The seat covers are not removable but its fabric is easy to clean
Graco Blossom 6 in 1 Convertible Best High Chair for Twins
Graco is a well brand for baby products and Graco Blossom 6 in 1 is one of the best high chairs specially made for twins. It can accommodate two children at the same time. It has a beautifully unique design with easy maintenance and cleaning.
You can have multiple seating options for newborn, infant, toddler, and younger babies. And with this convertible and different adjustable position, it is the most versatile high seat available in the market and it can be the best option to buy.
You can have different seat positions and heights, and best for short space comes with the additional portable chair.
- Best Convertible high chair for twins babies or multiple children.
- Can hold a weight of 60lb easily
- YOu can have 6 adjustable highs.
- Dishwasher safe tray available
- A convertible high chair can be converted into a booster, toddler chair, and youth chair as well.
- You can remove the feeding chair easily for cleaning.
- It has Durable Material
- Its Seats are soft cushion
- Front Locking Wheels
- Good product, terrible customer service
- Some customer reviews that its seat is very wobbly
3. Joovy Nook High Chair Review | Best Double Highchair
If you compare this high chair with the first two chairs then its price is in the middle, but it has amazing and attractive features. The Best Option for your twins with a large feeding tray to help the parent to teach their baby to eat, large tray can help to keep the food on the tray and less on the floor. It has an easy cleaning option, the cloth is also machine washable.
The most important feature is that it has four different height options and you can set it according to your need. It is a heavier high chair with a weight over 25pound but it has a wheel for easy movement. Moreover, it has an open back which makes it easier to move around. It is easily folded up to a small size and can be easily carried with one hand.
It has four adjustable positions, a feeding tray, and easy folding to carry in one hand. Related Post: How Often To Change Nursing Pads
- Lightweight and Compact Design
- Adjustable Tray Option
- max child weight 50 pounds
- Adjustable 5-point harness
- Made for children 6 months to 50 lbs
- The padding is comfortable.
- NOT Easy to Clean.
4. Graco EveryStep 7 in 1 High Chair Review
Graco EveryStep 7-in-1 Highchair is another good option to accommodate two kids at once as it has two seats. It can cover 7 growing stages—that is transitions from a highchair to a full-size chair and youth stool. You can convert it into a kitchen step stool for a big baby, who can stand comfortably at counter height. Its fabric is machine-washable and 3-position recline.
Made of premium leatherette and has machine-washable fabrics, Seven position height adjust, three-position recline.
- Machine-washable seat pad and dishwasher.
- It can accommodate two kids at once or twins.
- You can use this as a Kids’ Kitchen Step Stool.
- Made of premium leatherette Fabrics.
- Its Cleaning is easy.
- According to a customer its seat change color
5. Abiie Wooden High Chair with Tray Review
The Abiie Beyond Junior High Chair is the only high chair on our list which is made of wood and so flexible and versatile. It has perfectly sized for people of all ages, you can easily transform it from a high chair to a toddler’s chair to a dining chair. It can also be used as a dining chair, moreover, you can use this chair from six months old to adult years.
It has easy cleaning, has stain-resistant cushions which make the cleaning a breeze. The Abiie Beyond Highchair is one of the most durable Wooden High Chairs with modern design in the industry. It is made of eco-friendly beech wood that comes from a cultivated forest in Europe, further, this wood undergoes the sterilization process to provide a hygienic environment to your baby. Comply with the most important safety standards of the USA.
An economical option that you can transform into multiple options and can use it for a longer time.
- With EZ-Seat feature, you can be transformed to any height position to use as a Toddlers chair
- Safety Standards: ASTM F404-14 & HR.4040
- 3-year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Ease of Cleaning
- Dual Restraint System
- 2015 NAPPA Gold winner
- Compact Design
- EC0 Friendly
- One of the best high chair but a little expensive.
- Customer Review: Furniture stain keeps coming off!!!”
6. Evenflo 4-in-1 Convertible High Chair
Evenflo 4-in-1 Convertible High Chair has a very simple and solid design and it is made from durable material. It provides a better way to and feeds your baby at a comfortable height. It is 4 in 1 convertible high chair with four stages and you can use it From age 4 months up to 5 years:
- high chair
- dining chairs & tray
- Toddler kid table
- Baby stand-alone chair
It is 4 in 1 high table with 5 point safety harness. Its seat pads are machine Washable.
- Simple and decent lightweight design
Easy to clean.
You can use it for different child stages, like high chair to toddler chair
You can convert it into a chair and a small table.
- Few customers reviewed that it seat is not adjustable and the seat cushions are not fully comfortable.
7. Oribel Cocoon 3-Stage Adjustable Highchair
The Cocoon high chair is a perfect feeding companion for your growing baby. The Cocoon highchair has a modern design, easy to use, has a tray with ample space for food.
It has beautifully designed and can be adjusted with the décor of a modern house. The Oribel Cocoon has adjustable and can be easily be folded. The important feature is that it has waterproof foam seat which is easy to clean, with a pad with no seams to catch food bits.
It has a modern design and a Versatile removable tray for easy feeding. A comfortable seat and easy to clean high chair. A perfect highchair to buy for your baby.
- 3 recline positions
- Unique Food and Cup Holder
- Foldable Design
- Dishwasher safe
- Detacheable Tray
- Mess-free waterproof seat pad
- Designed for modern homes
- 6 height adjustments
- Large Tray for self-feeding
- Tray Stows on rear legs
- Easy to wipe foam pad
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD! from 6 months to 3 years
- Some buyers reviewed on amazon that its tray jams and gets stuck
8. Ingenuity Trio 3-in-1 High Chair
If you have twins then you can provide them a pair of ingenuity Ridgedale Trio high chairs for your twins. It has a very comfortable seat and a modern design. It contains a feeding traf with four locking position, which is dishwasher safe comes with a seat pad which is machine washable.
It is a safe high chair and provides a 5 point harness and can handle a weight of 50 pounds.
Moreover, you can convert your high chair into a booster chair and toddler chair as well.
- Easy to clean Tray, you can even wash after every meal.
- Office three convertible options suit your baby for a longer period of time.
- It allows you to use the single chair for multiple babies at the same time
- Wipeable and washable design
- up to 50 pounds Weight limit
- Although the tray can easily be attached to high chair but if you convert it into a booster seat then you can not attach the tray.
- According to few mom its cleaning is difficult.
9. Maxi-Cosi 6-in-1 Minla High Chair
Maxi Cosi high Chair is an advance and modern chair for twins’ babies. It Grows with your baby, as you have the six modes for 6 years of baby growth. Moreover, this chair has full of options, you have five decline positions and nine high positions, which make it a very flexible high seat for adjusting favorite seating for your baby.
Maxi Cosi high chair has the waterproofed fabric, you can clean it easily.
- Grow with your child, from 6 months to 6 years.
- footrest and tray easily adjustable
- 5 decline position & 9 high positions
- Easy Cleaning
- It can be suitable for any home decor.
- Currently maintaining the high positive reviews on amazon, but customer reviewed that its clean is not easy as elaimed.
10. Fisher-Price SpaceSaver High Chair
Fisher-Price SpaceSaver High Chair is one of the best and most affordable options for twins. Moreover, it is also suitable for small spaces and it comes in three convertible options as well. Its tray is also removable with one hand and features a deep dish, which helps and prevent the food from flying off of it.
- Dishwasher-safe seat
- You can attach it to most dining chairs.
- You can convert it into a booster seat and toddler full seat.
- Affordable Price
- Keeping it clean is a major drawback.
Advantages of Highchair for babies:
There are the serval advantages and benefits of high chairs, few are mentioned as under:
- Feeding twins is a challenge in itself. The main purpose of a high chair is feeding, when the baby starts eating solid food it is the best time for using a high chair. If you use high-chairs for twins then it will make the feeding task easy for you.
- A high chair for twins can provide an enjoyable time for them where they can interact with each other.
- When your baby starts crawling high chairs can provide a safe place for rest and you can do your work comfortably. In a high chair, there is no chance to come out of your baby, and it is the best safe place for your growing babies..
Feeding your twins is an important task for moms. And they required the best high chair which matches their budget, space, and requirement to help make their life a bit easier. We have selected 10 best high chairs for your baby, and you can select the one which is meeting your needs. Joovy Nook High Chair is the overall most suitable high chair for many moms, most parents are satisfied with this chair.
Abiie Beyond Junior High Chair is a good option if you are lacking space in your kitchen or room.
Thank you for reading this article. Related Article: Best Nursery Glider for Tall Parents