The quick and correct decision between different baby items is an essential part of perfect parenting. Sometimes it may be easy but normally it is difficult to select the correct item. Mostly the decision between the two most similar items is very complicated sometimes, and a decision in more than two functionally different items such as Exersaucer vs Jumperoo Vs Walker is also difficult and time taking, If you are worry to decide Exersaucer vs Jumperoo Vs Walker then this effective article is for you. In this article, you will find the following topic.
Exersaucer Vs Jumperoo Vs Walker:
Before knowing the similarities and differences between them, take a short look at each item.
4.9 out of 5
4,083 global ratings
Easy to assemble
Three stages of use
Interactive Play Center with 3-Stage Grow
4.9 out of 5
6,446 global ratings
Freestanding infant jumper with a seat
Music, lights, and sounds
machine-washable seat pad
4.8 out of 5
60,913 global ratings
Stand Learning Walker
The early learning center has 5 piano keys
Over 70 sing-along songs
What is Exersaucer?
Exersaucer is a modern baby item that is different from common baby walkers although it looks like modern baby walkers, in fact, they are quite different from them, Exersaucer has a seat, babies can sit and stand in it. It has toys, pushing buttons, lights that provide fun for babies.
Exersaucer is stable in one place and it is a stationary play center for babies, it has a pad under their feet that keeps the baby a little bit high from the floor. Some Exersaucer pad has vibrating or shaking quality as well. Exersaucers are mostly designed for 4 months to 5 years babies, weight limit most is from 25 lbs to 30 lbs.
What is Jumperoo?
Jumperoo is a unique type of modern baby jumper that is quite different from the common jumper. It has a comfortable seat and adjustable height.
Baby jumperoo vibrates in a relaxing equally speed motion. It is safe and unique compared to other traditional jumpers. Toys, music, sounds, lights, and vibrating jumping increase the joy and fun of jumping to the extreme level. All these toys not only keep the baby happy in the jumperoo rather this type of jumperoo really promotes the baby’s skills. Most Baby jumperoo is designed for 4 months to 11 months babies.
What is Walker?
Walker has a device that has a comfortable seat and wheels that provide the baby a chance for walk. Walker has an adjustable height, you can adjust its height according to your baby’s height. walker has different toys, music, sounds, lights, and different pushing buttons.
Some modern walker has very unique and interesting features. These modern walkers can be used as a walker, jumper, stationary play center, and an option of sitting and standing position walk for baby. You can check out the best baby walker for tall babies here.
Differences of Exersaucer Vs Jumperoo Vs Walker
The three items are functionally different from each other. As you have read above Jumperoo is used as a jumper, Exersaucer is used as a stationary center and a walker provides the babies physical activity walk. Let’s see how are three items are more different from each other.
Age and height limit:
All three items have different ages, heights, and weight limits.
- Exersaucer age limit is from 4 to toddlers or 1 year. The height limit is less than 30 inches. The weight limit is less than 25lbs.
- Jumperoo age limit is from 4 months to 9 months only. The height limit is less than 33 inches. The weight limit is less than 25 lbs or some have less than 25 lbs also.
- Walker‘s age limit is from 6 months to walking (12 months or 18 months) difference in months because some babies start walking in 18 months but mostly start walking in 12 months. The height limit is 32 inches. The weight limit is 32 lbs.
Although all three items need a stable and hard surface to maintain their frame on the floor surface. But the main difference is that Exersaucer and jumperoo may be used on carpet floors easily, while walkers are not much suitable for carpet floors.
Exersaucer and jumperoo can be adjusted on small spaces but for walker requires a wide or large area for perfect moving.
Exersaucer and jumperoo have run-on batteries, while the walker is a non-battery item.
All three items look different in design. The main difference is that Walkers has wheels while Exersaucer and jumperoo don’t have wheels. Jumperoo has a spinning seat while both items have a simple comfortable seat. Exersaucer has an activities center, jumperoo has toys and the walker has music.
Item cleaning difference:
For most Exersaucer and jumperoo, a few parts are washable but you can’t wash the whole machine or item like a walker. Walker is mostly easy to clean and wash as a whole rather than Exersaucer and jumperoo have only seat pad remove and washable.
Traditional Walkers are easier in the fold and storage comparatively Exersaucer and jumperoo. Exersaucer and jumperoo can be folded but they can not completely fold.
All three items are different in weight. Walkers are lighter in weight than both Exersaucer and jumperoo. Exersaucers are heavier than the jumperoo.
Most Exersaucers are expensive than walkers and jumperoo. Some Jumperoo may have a high price. (Prices may vary according to companies differences, we are giving a general conception) Traditional walkers are cheap in price comparatively both Exersaucer and jumperoo.
Jumperoo Vs Exersaucer Vs Walker | Similarities
- All three items are easy to assemble.
- Exersaucer, Jumperoo, and Walker are easy to move.
- These all are adjustable to height.
- They have PVC-free material.
- You need parents’ attentiveness during use.
How to choose the best one? Exersaucer Vs Walker Vs Jumperoo:
As you already read that all three items are different from each other, each item is important in its own place. So,
all three items are different in functions if you will skip an item you can’t benefit from its major function from another item. So by applying some conditions we have to make the best selection.
only a baby item has good or bad is not enough for selecting a baby item, some other factors also determine to select the best baby item for your baby, like your baby height, age, weight, space or location, and your affordability level are major factors.
- If you have a wide space and you want a baby item that has a long age and time limit at a reasonable price then a baby walker is the best option for your baby, physical movement is good for his/ her physical growth and health.
Walker is considered dangerous in that case then they became a reason for any injury. Injury may happen most of the time when you leave your baby unattentive in the walker.
- If you have lived in a tiny apartment, you do have not enough space for easy movement of a walker then An jumperoo or Exersaucer may the best alternative to a baby walker. Because jumperoo or Exersaucer can be adjusted in a small space easily. Exersaucer has an activity center that promotes the baby’s motor skills and exploration.
Exersaucer spinning seat and a lot of activities toys provide a bundle of fun to your baby in a safe way. Exersaucer is indeed a good alternative to a walker if you use it for a short time daily.
But Exersaucer does not provide any chance for baby movement. At this age, the babies have needed physical movement like walking, jumping etc.
Babies not only like to enjoy these activities but all these activities are very essential for their body development too. So, in this sense, the Exersaucers are not much healthy for growing babies.
Exersaucer is most adjustable with modern houses tiny spaces and busy life because you can place your baby in it safely and can complete your work.
- Jumperoo may be more entertaining for your baby if you use them at the right age. Strat using jumperoo when your baby can sit by yourself and modern jumper “jumperoo” gives pleasure and develop their skills too.
All three items are best at their own place, so if you have the capability to buy all three items according to your baby age it is super best for you and if you use them by following safety measures to use all three items then all these three items will be guaranteed blessing and lifesaver for your babies.
Safety measures to use a baby Exersaucer, Jumperoo, and Walker:
- Do not start using a baby Exersaucer, Jumperoo, and walker until your baby can sit and stand by their own.
- Don’t leave your baby unattentive any time using any of them.
- Don’t put your baby in Exersaucer for a long time,15 to 20 minutes are enough at a time.
- Don’t put your baby in jumperoo and walker above 20 minutes at a time.
- Don’t cross the age, weight, and height limit of all three items.
- Always put baby items on a stable and hard floor.